Monday, December 13, 2010

A new year

Back from Shanghai last week. And it was the start of the Islamic year. Awal Muharram. So I guess this is when I need to reconstruct my life, to be a better person, InsyaAllah. 2010 has been interesting. I wouldnt say it was my best year. It started pretty bleak but yes, it turned out to be quite a roller coaster ride after all.

And now it is about to end. How fast time flies. And it also means that Im turning a year older soon. That is one of the downside of being a January baby. But im not complaining. Alhamdulilah. I can safely say I am content with what I have right now. On my birthday next year, I will be emotional. As usual. Another year passes by and my goals remain as goals.

I need to step up now. Need to change gears. Improve on things that could use some changes.So InsyaAllah I would like to buy a house. That is probably the next step for me now. No more irresponsible shopping and travelling. Yes, I love travelling. But guess what? I'm spending all my money on trips so I could live in a fantasy/dreamland for a week or so, an esacpism from reality. Back in reality, I have nothing. That is sad.

So yea, since marriage is miles away, lets not even think of kids. A house is probably easier. Yes, with or without you, im buying. Thanks Daddy, for demotivating but I am sure this time. Insyaallah.

Life has been pretty tangled this past one week. I need to be off the grid for a bit. Stay out. Need some clarity. Probably driving around helps. And Im so tired. Tired of making people feel better. Tired of being the shoulders. Or the ears. Its been three weeks. Its not that Im being insensitive. I need my s p a c e. Seriously, I have issues to u know, and u are not the centre of the universe. I feel you. I do. Im tired. Thats it. And I work long hours. Please understand where Im coming from.

Dear, I sounded like a bitch there. This sucks. At least no one knows about my blog. And I just realized I posted the blog address on my twitter account. That was at the start when I thought this blog was only for KLSE-related posts. Mustve gotten sidetracked. Now I have removed it. Phew.

And I saw sofea yesterday. That was nice. She is the centre of my universe right now. And I feel loved with her. When she smiles at me, and wants me to carry her. Bliss.





No comments:

Post a Comment