Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The Shanghai Curse

Going to Shanghai tomorrow. Ending the year where I started. I have butterflies. Probably because I havent traveled in ages and I sooo need a break. And I am hoping I could stop being stupid. I hope this trip will wake me up. My life is lagging. I need a push. Hmmm now thats bad. Im putting way too much hope on my trip. And it might disappoint me. Sigh. This is what I do. Put myself in situations where I can get hurt. Haish. OK OK no expectations. Shop till i drop. Literally.

Nisaa wanted famous amos. boleh tak? so i bought her three packs of 200gms. That should do it i think. I mean, seriously, how much can one eat anyway?Oh and they have H&M. hehehhehe aduhhhaaaiii there goes :(

so yea..back to my thing.I was so busy this week. Seriously. I havent had a proper sleep in days now. But its ok I guess. Thats what happens to me during peak seasons. I lose sleep. And OMG i was so bitchy today! Cause I am tired. Busy, stressed and under pressure. And i hate those who dont get their facts right! seriously dude. Get your facts right. Ish. Kan tak pasal2 my bitchiness keluar. But I feel bad after that. Tu la kan. Buat tak fikir. Main sound je org.

OK bye bye pad. See you when I get back insyaAllah. Kalau panjang umur ya. Kalau tak, this would be my last entry. Sigh. InsyaAllah Panjang umur. Amin. And murah rezeki. hehehheh

toodles.
eh Assalamualaikum

No comments:

Post a Comment