Monday, March 14, 2011

i love it when we're cruisin' together...

Back again. Anyway, I am on Cloud9. And I am happy. Alhamdulillah. Although, yes I need adjusting. Its probably not gonna be an easy ride. But I am ready to try. Since I have..hmmm.. leaped? Leaped into this relationship with the person who is making me smile while typing :)

I am glad he is making this easy, for the both of us. Like I said, it should be easy. No games. No beating around the bush etc. I'm loving every second of what I'm feeling right now. Although, hmmm... talks about future does give me goosebumps but I am slowly accepting the idea. Insyaallah.

I dont know where we're headed. But we're on our way. :) May have stolen that from someone. hahahahah But i mean it. Ok thats all for now. I am missing him soooo very much right now. Cant wait to see him soon.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment