Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Just the way you are

Pressure. Its kicking in now. I guess this love is not easy after all. Maybe, just maybe, it will end before we even realize it.

Often times... hate is more genuine than love. Self explanatory.
Why am I sad? Well, the fact that the word "love" means very little to some. Easy come, easy go.

I have been running away from all this crap. Right back where I started. Maybe, there is something about me that triggers him off so easily. I will drive him away, eventually. What is the point anymore. Really. Manage expectations. That is easier said than done.

Maybe I am not in love too. Its crazy. This is crazy. I'm digging my own grave.

I always bounce back. Each time it hurts less, I guess. I should stay numb.

Till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment