Monday, March 7, 2011

Im back mate!

Just got back from Gold Coast. Trip was alright. Of course we had Sofea for the whole 4 days which was fun! heheheh... but it rained almost everyday there. That sucked. We ended up shopping more hehehehe not complaining but would have loved to see more surfers and sun and sand :D

Didnt take that many photos though. Hmmm maybe this wasnt a camwhoring trip hahahaha... i took photos, just not of myself..thats a change. Anyway, I went to Movieworld. That was fun. Went on all the rides there and then it started drizzling. Potong stim la weyyy!!!! hahahaha rempits

We only went for 4 days. It was ok la. Enough damage la! I thnk I bought 27 dresses! ahhahaha scarrrryyyyy dont know what happened, really!

Anyway, I am smitten as hell now.

:D

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment