Monday, March 7, 2011

k a n g e n

Aduhai. Ive been listening to sappy love songs now. Sigh.Not Again! hahaahha anyway, feeling is good. For now. Insyaallah it'll be great all the way through. Missing someone badly is soooo not easy.

I know I need to rationalize things. Dont get too carried away. I must remember, even water runs dry.Love can too. I hope its not just infatuation. I hope the feelings are real. Ive always believed that love should be easy. No games. No problems. No draining of emotions. And Im glad I found someone who thinks and feels the sme way as I do.

Yes. I am terrified of commitments. Its not that Im not ready to get married and all. Its just that shit happens a lot back then when marriage was on the platter. What Im having with him now, has no pressure on me. I dont know where this might lead us to. But I hope its to a good place. Im tired of relationships. But Im loving every second of it. I may get bitten in the ass. I dont know. And like I said, I always always learn things the hard way.

Now Im adding pressure to myself. Rationalize. Sigh. I am falling for him. Hopefully not too fast than I can manage. He is different. Just sad that I have turned into this stonecold b**** no thanks to my past experience. But Im adjusting.

I miss you sayang. Like maaaddddness. Anyway, cant wait to see him next Monday :( a week from today. I rally wish we'll do great and I wont need to delete this post.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment