Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Its been a while

Yes.. It has been a while since i last posted anything up here. Seems kinda weird now. Well, a lot has happened since I last wrote.

I am still loving my space, alone. I enjoy it a lot. Oh did I mention I quit smoking? Hmmm... Well that took place after my surgery. I was sick waaaay too often for my own good and found out I had chronic sinusitis. So I actually made a promise to myself to quit smoking since I know my health was deteriorating before my eyes. So thats what I did. I quit on New Year's day. Right from 0000hours!
Insyaallah I will be able to go through this. Alhamdulillah it has been easy.

Anyway, I have been shishaing. If that helps. Hmmmm....In my defense, I do not inhale the vapour from shisha. I only like the sweet taste. And probably Im still addicted to blowing. Hmmmm

So what else is new here? I found a new hangout place. Its called Tajine. As selfish as I may sound, I like the fact that this place is quiet. Most of the time. I have privacy, WiFi, shisha, and excellent service. Prices here are also reasonable. I love it. Its a minute drive from my pad. Lovely.

I have been pretty busy with results. Well, its February. What do you expect huh? Most of the companies decided to release their results at the final week itself. Madness I tell you! I havent had enough sleep in ages. Or weeks. K la dramaqueen!!! heheheh

Tomorrow night I'll be off to Gold Coast. With my family! Can you believe it? We havent done this in agesss!! NOW thats a FACT!! The ONLY sole reason as to why we're going for a holiday is SOFEA! ehhehehe
oh Yeah! She turned 1 2 weeks back. What a delight! She is soooo smart!!! MasyaAllah. The cutest ever! Cant wait for the trip.

Anyway, I have a new song in my head that I kept repeating. "Your Heart is As Black As Night"...by Melody Gardot..
Cause your hands may be strong, and the feeling is all wrong..but your heart is as black as night..

No comments:

Post a Comment