Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Better Day

Alhamdulillah. I realized that I did not take any painkillers for my cramps. I usually take meds for three days. Yesterday the pain was horrible. But I didn't cry heehe gila crybaby. But I was fine today alhamdulillah. Must have started the day on a good note. I think I should do the same tomorrow insyaallah I'll have a good day.

Having said that however, this week will be crazy with results. So, hmmm no promises. In fact, Kian Joo Can Factory (Bloomberg code KJC:MK) announced their 3Q10 results. It was fantastic I tell you. 9M10 net profits met mine n consensus full 068202 (mcds order no) no joke! So they have another quarter but it's usually the weakest. However, I still had to revise my estimates upwards.

I revised KJC earnings for FY10-12 by 13-30% respectively. Thus, with the adjustments, out TP on KJC is revised upwards to RM2.75 from RM1.96 previously. This is based on FY11 PER of 11x, 30% discount to global peers of 16x. Stock appreciated 20% in 3months. Impressive for a usually illiquid stock.
What's next? Parents wanted McDs for dinner so I'm waiting for the delivery boy. Sigh. Don't mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment