Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Early break

Since I have to work during lunch today, I get an early break. Enjoying a nice cup of brewed black coffee at Delicious@Marc Residences. It's empty here at this hour. What a breather. It's usually so packed during lunch hour.

Today has been pretty slow for me. Probably it's because I have a huge results coming out in an hour time. That would be Axiata. Yikes!

And since I had little sleep last night, I've been pretty clumsy today. Tipping over this and that. I'm such a klutz. Today je la. And I'm worried now. According to research and past experience, lack of sleep will slow me down, especially if it involve numbers. Sigh. As long as the balance sheet balances hehehe

Oh I miss the smooth taste of black coffee. But since my acid reflux worsen this past 3months, I've been good. Coffee with milk. I used to enjoy black coffee on it's own. Lovely. But the thought of curling into a ball and unable to breathe with chronic chest pains give me enough shivers to keep my coffee white. :'(

Can't wait to get back to my pad later today. Alone time. Peace. And hopefully could catch up on some sleep. Oh and if im early I could probably head to the gym for a quickie. Workout ya. It's been a week since I last ran. Hopefully momentum is still there. I was sick last week. Cold and fever. The whole set. Despite the public holiday last Wednesday, I was in bed with tremendous headache coupled with blocked nose and throat filled with thick phlegm. Yuck. Glad I'm feeling better now. Alhamdulillah.

My cousin Nisaa gave me a song to listen to. It's pretty cute. The song is by Auburn called Perfect Two.

Cause you're the apple to my pie, you're the straw to my berry, you're the smoke to my high....

Cute ey? She sounds like a chipmunk though hehehe or like that two girl band... What are they called? Alaaa the one that sang "don't say you love me.. you don't even know me" something like that.

K la coffee is calling
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment