Saturday, November 27, 2010

Stupid love songs

When you're down... and depressed.probably heartbroken..what would you do? Would you:
a)sit and mop all the day
b)go out and spend as much time with friends
c)listen to sad depressing songs
d)eat?work out?shop?

Well, a close friend of mine is that state.. I wish I could help reduce or lessen her pain.. I dont know if im giving her the right advise to begin with.. I mean... Im bad with relationships..thats why none has ever worked out for me.. I'd call in and check on her.. I would try to distract her by talking about stupid things... but i could hear her mind distracted... I would listen to her.. but I think only time will heal.. Their problem is fixable. I believe so. I have the song "everything's gonna be alright" going on in my head when I think about it. i hate breakups. I hate seeing people sad. Well, especially if theyre my friends. Or even people I know. And I guess its the maternal/motherlyinstinct in me that wanna help her sooo badly. I dont know. I hope I'm doing it right.

Life...is crazy. Yes. Its full of ups and downs. But..its amazing how they tend to work out after huge f***ups. But the happily ever after needs effort. And time. and perseverance. and tolerance and compromise. Nothing good will stay good forever unless good efforts are being put on. if its amazing, it shouldnt be easy, they say.

Its also funny how some people, can change overnight. I always wondered what kind of transformation they go through during the night or at least 12-hours prior. When its LOVE we're talking about, I dont know how anyone, could just fall out of in such a short period of time. I mean, its not that I take ages to recover, but Im amazed how you can do it overnight. Well, maybe, thats when they figure things out. Things mustve bottled up over time. 

My cousin, too recently went through a bad break up. Left hanging in the unknown. Id get all protective and sisterly cause Im older. But seriously... women shouldnt date boys. They should date men. A real man. Although yes, you'd wanna quote Marilyn Monroe's "If you cant handle me at my worst then you dont deserve me at my best"...seriously, everything takes effort. If your partner has an issue on something about you...'compromise' suggests that you should look into it and try something.. not changing for them per se.. but if change means 'for the better' then why the hell not?

Relationships scare the hell out of me. I believe in true love with a soulmate. Someone you are so comfortable with. The thought of that person would put a smile on your face. Listening to a stupid cheesy love song would remind you of that person. Talking and after-effect of talking floats you about. Never having to worry about running out of words to say cause it never runs dry. Never having to worry if you're no1 or no2. Cause you're always each other's no1. You put each other at peace. 

Well, thats what I think. Maybe im dreaming. Reality is different i guess. Life is no sugar&spice. Maybe I will never find "MY NEO" cause no one may ever love me for me. And accept me. I dont know. Im too tired to try. Hence, I avoid getting to know people, especially with the intentions of getting to know me. 
i love you babe. And im sorry this is happening to you. I pray to Allah swt to lessen your pain. And to give you clarity. And to patch up your marriage. Insyallah. Amin.

No comments:

Post a Comment