Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Hello Square One! We meet again!

Continuation from previous post...

Apparently I had ten more minutes until the dryer was done. Ceh. But I'm done folding etc. Ironing is a b****. Hehehhe... But it wasnt so bad.The dryer they have upstairs is super cool. No crinkles. Plan to buy one. But that thing costs like RM3000? I'm better off saving to buy a house.

Yes. Thats my plan. Some people say, "dream is free". That is correct. Well, I like to dream BIG. Might as well while I'm dreaming ey? Hmmm... Today, I did a lot of thinking. I did it all while listening in to Axiata's conference call, while writing the report, while sipping my coffee at Delicious, while running, driving...OK la the whole day.


I saw my ex's daughter's picture today. Yes. I know. Karma bites. But guess what? My niece is waaaayyy cuter and prettier. Good genes Alhamdulillah. Yes yes I might have ugly kids. But you know what? Since I dont plant for anyone I know to discover this blog anyway, I might as well just say it. He's an arse. And for as far as we were together, I was a nice person. I still am I think. Hmmm... lets see.. OK la kot. Better than HIM helloooo?

His name is, Mr HH. He is not good looking, although he was the most beautiful person I see when we were together. Thats just me. Im bias OK. But yea, he aint. But he has this thing...oh yea, a charming personality that blinded me from his other demons. OK look, Im not judgemental. Its just that, I dont go for looks. At all I tell you. In fact, I thought by going out with less-attractive men would probably be better for my ego. Ok that is selfish. But then, little did I know...

HH was a womanizer. He practically cheated on me by the third month of dating. And he was a compulsive liar too. He lied a lot. In fact, he even swore on his mother's life and lied. Back then, I thought I was ready for  a commitment. But I was dead wrong. Well, the guy was wrong. I just didnt fully grasp the true meaning of a marriage. Now I do. Alhamdulillah. Im glad WE didnt work out.

The relationship lasted like...14-15months? A year-ish as I recall. But it felt like 10 years. Cheating was constant. Lying and all. Whats worst is that, he'd beat me up too. The stupid one here is actually me. For staying that long. And then, after we FINALLY broke up, this is after my friends threatened they would no longer be my friends if i stayed with them, and after digesting the fact that my parents no longer support our relationship, and after, I got the job at TA Research. My job saved my life practically. So I'm eternally indebted to you, dear job. Hehheheh no la...To Allah swt. Thank you Allah.

After the break up, HH tried to get back and when he realized he couldnt, he tried blackmailing me. Well, resorted to something I never thought I'd succumb to. I went down. Way down. Nearly his level. For the first time ever, I insulted him. I realized that could probably work. And it did. He was shocked and told me that he was gonna tell his mom everything i said. That was the end of it. Im glad.

But guess what? He was sooo worried that I was gonna find a nice guy and marry him. OMG seriously? He put me off men for a very long time. I still have terrible anxiety when I date other guys. Anxious that it wont be another HH.Then I realized, he is the only one like that. He's a weird case. Glad its over.

Oh and he got married on my birthday. So basically, he'll be celebrating his anniversary on my birthday. Hah. What an arse.But you know what? I dont even remember when his birthday is cause he aint worth my time. So, morale of the story is...seriously? Run when your instincts tell you to. As fast as you could. At least I know now that my instincts are never wrong.

I should know by now huh? Guess what? Back in square one. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment