Thursday, November 25, 2010

BIG trouble

Today, I was sent for a seminar at MSWG (Minority Shareholder Watch Group) on Investigative Audit and Forensic Accounting. Psycho huh? So anyway, in the middle of the course, I received an SMS from Steve, my senior. Kulim received an offer from a Washington-based company for the sale of QSR shares.

Double whammy. Their offer price is RM6.70, almost 15% more than Halim Saad's offer. Poor guy. He's been unsuccessful on bids and takeover this year. And seriously? KFC Malaysia is a cash cow. And why would we want an American to own that company? Hmmmm patriotism mode now. So yea... that only means I'm gonna be stuck with work tonight, again. And so much for time alone, mom is here at my pad. Dad is coming in a bit. He's gonna buy dinner and they're having it here. Sigh.

I havent even started my report. Thats because Im stuck. I dont know how or where to start. And Im exhausted. OK its partly my fault. Cause I pushed myself a wee bit too much today on the treadmill. I usually do 30mins but I did 60 today. And more rigorous. So, I am bound to be exhausted by now. Just when I need the sleep. And I cant.

I am stuck still. And im hungry. Cant think. Boo!

No comments:

Post a Comment