Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Oh Dear!

I thought it was just me. But the whole office apparently had trouble sleeping too last night. We could see eye bags and dark circles forming during morning meeting. Sigh. I woke up at 2am this morning. Forced myself to go back to sleep took almost an hour. Oh Wednesday! We meet again. The weekend feels too far.

Today, Axiata and KFC will announce their 3Q10 results. We're expecting strong results from both companies. Axiata has been performing well this year, thanks to its regional subsidiaries AND Celcom has been creeping up the market share ladder. KFC on the other hand, went into India this year. India-as we all know, aint a straight forward market. Of course growth opportunity is great. But it aint easy.

Since Axiata is announcing the results today, that means I will have telecon today. Oh dear! But I dont mind. It will be held during lunch. At least I could get it done by 5 and wait for KFC's results. Yay!

Oh and The Edge-Personal Money contacted me today! Since they issued my stock pick earlier this year - QL Resources - and the stock performed tremendously well this year, they want to issue another report by me for January 2011!!! As I said previously, it feels nice to get my opinions heard and acknowledged. Insyaallah the exposure will come in handy.

Jan2010 issue..


Mengada ke if I want them to get a new photo taken? hahahahha... hmmm... kodi i know... but hey! I need a good corporate photo! K la... flowing in Kian Joo report now..

No comments:

Post a Comment